Our comprehensive medical services are tailored to individual needs. Thus, you’ll notice that these services extend well beyond pharmacological therapies. That’s because we tailor full treatment plans based on each patient’s lifestyle to address the whole patient rather than separate symptoms. So, in addition to specific medications, Dr. Horzempa may prescribe a certain diet or exercise program.
Below you can see some of the many diagnostic and treatment modalities used at the Arizona Institute of Integrative Medicine. These treatments will work together as part of a customized treatment plan. In addition, patients may see Dr. Horzempa as their primary care physician for preventive care as needed.
- Nutritional Evaluation and Prescription
- Food Allergy Testing
- Gut Microbiome Testing – with focused probiotic supplementation, if necessary
- Functional Medicine Lab Testing
- Sleep Optimization
- Movement, Exercise and Training Programs
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Herbal and Botanical Medicine
- Heart Rate Variability Analysis
- Advanced Biochemical Testing
- Genetic Analysis
- Mindfulness Training and Stress Reduction Techniques
- Hormonal Balancing
- Primary Care Services
Additionally, Dr. Horzempa is trained in the Bresden ReCODE Protocol. This protocol was developed by Dr. Dale Bresden to reduce Alzheimer’s and cognitive decline by addressing the underlying root causes of these conditions. Even more than focusing on underlying medical conditions, this method focuses on all lifestyle factors, including spirituality and relationships.